UNITED BY KEREN
About your trainer, Keren Green
A veteran in the fitness industry, Keren has spent the past 20 years working with people of all ages, with various goals and also some with special needs.
Her passion ranges from Personal Training to small & large Group Fitness classes including freestyle aerobics, spin, aqua aerobics & Body Pump.
Over the past 10 years Keren’s focus and determination has made her one of Australia’s leading Zumba instructors running Melbourne’s Biggest Zumba school.
Keren competed in Bikini Model competitions from 2003 to 2005 and spent 2006 Judging for NSW INBA.
She most recently competed in the 2019 ANB State Championships placing 1st in the O40s Bikini Model Divison and in 2018 placed 2nd in the ANB Melbourne Titles O35s Bikini Model Divison.
Keren’s vast experience and knowledge along with her passion, care and compassion makes her a most sought after leader within the Fitness Industry.
- Exercise programs online & face-to-face support
- Online coaching & support
- Nutritional guidance
With Keren you can expect;
- Abundance of knowledge & experience
- Top quality service
Small Group Outdoor Sessions start from $15
- ANB Victorian State Championships 2019 (O40s Bikini Model Divison 1st Place)
- ANB Melbourne Titles 2018 (35+ Bikini Model Divison 2nd Place)
- Sydney Natural Physique Titles 2003 (Sports Model 2nd Place)
- NSW Natural Physique Titles 2003 (Sports Model 4th Place)
- NSW Natural Physique Titles 2004 (Sports Model 2nd Place)
- NSW Natural Physique Titles 2005 (Sports Model 2nd Place)
- AUST & NZ All female Muscle and Fitness Classic 2005, Melbourne (Sports Model 2nd Place)
- Judged – Sydney Natural Physique Titles 2005
- Judged – NSW Natural Physique Titles 2005
- Judged – Danny Chau Central Coast Classic 2005
Join the United By Keren family and enjoy member discounts
If you would like to hear more about becoming a member, please fill the form with your details and we will get back to you really soon.
Contact us to find out more about United Keren services.